and provide digital copies of the following documents:
Scanned copy of Canada passport. Copy of a machine-readable passport valid for at least 30 days from the arrival date, preferable beyond the return date.
High quality passport-type photograph: must be uploaded to your applicant profile.
• Most rejections are due to low quality photographs. Please ensure you upload a high quality photograph
to prevent delays.
• The photos must show a full head (From head to shoulders only).
• The photos must show a full front view of the face and top of the shoulders squared to the camera (the image of the face and shoulders must be centered in the photo). The head must not be tilted to the side.
• A photo should have a clear white background.
• You face should be clearly visible and should be sharp.
• There should not be any shadow or flashlight visible on your photo.
• Applicants shoulder and ears have to be visible clearly.
Additional required documents for minors
Brazil visas for for citizens of Canada are electronic. No documents need to be mailed to VisaHQ for processing.
• Birth certificate
• Parent/legal guardian 1 passport biodata page
• Parent/legal guardian 2 passport biodata page
• Photo of Parent/legal guardian 1
• Photo of Parent/legal guardian 2
• Additional document to justify if only 1 parent details are provided eg(e.g. authorization form death certificate, birth certificate, single parent custody legal document etc.)
• Consent Letter for Minors signed by both parents / legal guardian. You can download the authorization letter here
You will receive your electronic visa via e-mail.